Please note that the Church Hall is usually in use every weekday morning during term time and also many Wednesday afternoons and evenings. You can contact the church office email@example.com if you wish to check its availability.
Once we have received your booking request we will contact you to confirm your booking and to arrange payment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLYING TO USERS OF ALL SAINTS' CHURCH HALL
1. The complete building is a NO SMOKING area.
2. Alcohol may be consumed in the Hall, but must never be sold ‘over the counter’ on the premises. If alcohol is included in the cost of a ticket then the event must be notified to the Borough of Poole on a ‘Temporary Event Notice’ form, copies of which can be obtained from the Church Office. A Temporary Event Notice is not required if alcohol is provided free to those attending an event.
3. Due consideration to be given to neighbours:-
(a) In parking of cars.
(b) In keeping volume of noise and music to a reasonable level.
(c) In activities ceasing no later than 10.00pm. The premises must be vacated by 10.30pm
4. Responsibility is taken by the User to ensure that no unauthorised visitors are permitted to enter the premises.
5. In the use of premises you make yourself responsible for ensuring the safety of any and all children that use the premises during the hire period, and you agree to take proper steps to prevent the occurrence of any injury, loss, damage or harm to children, young person or other vulnerable people in the course of the hiring.
6. The use of safety exits and fire equipment is understood. A copy of the Fire procedures is displayed on the notice board in the foyer.
7. Curtains – If you close the curtains please ensure that responsible persons are designated to open the curtains covering the fire exit doors in the event of an emergency. THIS IS A FIRE SAFETY REQUIREMENT. Before leaving the Hall please make sure the curtains are opened and secured.
8. Any accidents or incidents to be reported in the Accident Book in the Kitchen cupboard marked First Aid.
9. Please make sure that the premises and equipment including furniture, floors, kitchen and toilets are left clean and in good order. To protect the surface of the carpet, tables and chairs should be lifted into place, not dragged.
10. If helium-filled balloons are to be used each one must be appropriately weighted or, for decorative purposes, securely attached to a firm base. Nothing whatsoever should be attached to the plaster walls and no nails or drawing pins put into the woodwork, or blu tack!
11. The cost of any loss, damage or breakage to be borne by the user and entered into the breakages book kept in the kitchen cupboard marked First Aid.
12. If you bring your own electrical equipment, you are responsible for it and any damage it may cause.
13. The Parochial Church Council of All Saints' Branksome Park has insured its own liability (but not that of others) for any loss or damage to the property or injury to persons. Users of the hall should consider whether they need to take out further insurance to cover their own liability (if any) for these risks.
14. The Parochial Church Council reserves the right to refuse a booking without giving a reason and the Management Committee the right to refuse admission to an individual and/or to curtail any function.
15. The right of access by Church or Management Committee Officers is reserved at all times.
CATERERS AND ENTERTAINERS AND ALL OTHERS CONNECTED WITH A PARTICULAR BOOKING TO BE MADE AWARE OF THESE CONDITIONS.
Except for the paved areas around the Hall and access to the disabled entrance the GROUNDS are out of bounds to users of the Hall. Adults are asked to ensure that young people remain in the Hall throughout the event.
Please take your recyclable waste away with you. i.e. bottles, boxes, cardboard, wrapping, etc.
9:00AM - 12:30PM
1:30PM - 5:00PM
6:00PM - 10:30PM
9:00AM - 10:30PM
All Saints' Church
Western Road, Branksome Park
Poole BH13 7BP
Our Church Office is open
9:00am - 2:00pm
Monday to Friday.