Our missionary reach extends beyond Branksome Park. We work for periods of five years with missionary charities. In 2017 we are supporting:
• The Bible Society as it brings the Bible to life for every man, woman and child. When people engage with the Bible, lives can change – for good. All Saints supports licensed bookshops in Egypt.
• The Church Army to transform lives and communities through the work of evangelists, staff and supporters. We are linked with John Marrow, a Church Army evangelist reaching out to young children and their families in the Guildford area.
• SAT-7, a Christian TV channel broadcasts programmes to show God’s love to countries in the Middle East and North Africa. It encourages their communities, and fosters understanding with the much larger non-Christian majority without compromising the truth of God’s Word.
•Faithworks Wessex as it to inspires and equips people on their journey out of isolation and poverty. Poverty in all its forms is a reality in this area:
- Isolation and loneliness were the major concerns in the last local older-people’s survey.
- Over 6,000 people in Dorset have dementia.
- One in three children are living in poverty in the most deprived parts of Bournemouth and Poole.